Collaborate with Christina’s Cucina
Quality-focused companies, please contact us with inquiries regarding recipe development, sponsored posts, advertising, brand promotion, travel, speaking engagements and/or representation at an event.
*I DO NOT ACCEPT GUEST POSTS ON MY SITE*
christina (at) christinascucina (dot) com
Who is Christina Conte?
- A home cook taught by her Italian mother, baking from the age of 7.
- Golden Spurtle Judge, October 2023
- Tiramisu World Cup judge, 2022 – Treviso, Italy.
- A judge at The World Scotch Pie Championships, Dunfermline, Scotland, Nov. 2017.
- A VIP guest diner on two episodes of Masterchef with Gordon Ramsay.
- Chosen as one of Terranea Resort’s Social Media Influencers, 2014.
- A Judge at the Scottish Baking Awards Competition which was held at Mar Hall in Scotland in 2014.
- A competitor/winner at the 21st Annual Golden Spurtle, World Porridge Making Championships, held in Carrbridge, Scotland, Oct. 4th, 2014.
- A haggis competition judge for MacLeod Ale Brewing Company, Van Nuys, CA.
- A gelato judge for the Worldwide Gelato Festival Competition, twice (Santa Barbara and Los Angeles).
- On the interview stage in company with Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, James Martin and other celebrity chefs. Honored to have been a part of the BBC Good Food Show – Scotland, held in Glasgow, October 17th-19th, 2014.
- Interviewed about San Marzano DOP tomatoes on Deborah Kobylt Live. 2022
Article about the World Porridge Championship (Golden Spurtle)
Work with Christina’s Cucina to join these
top rated companies who have already done so.
Christina’s Cucina has collaborated with, and/or has been sponsored by~
- Antica Corte Pallavicina-Italy
- Andaz Napa Hyatt Hotel
- BridgeClimb Sydney
- Catalina Express-California
- Te Puia, Rotorua, New Zealand
- Cordis Hotel, Auckland (The Langham Brand)
- Auto Europe Car Rental
- Castlexperience, Spain
- Rocco Forte Hotels-Scotland
- The Drubba Group/Hotel Alemannenhof-Germany
- Do Napa-California
- Fairmont Hotels, part of the Accor Group
- Gleneagles Hotel-Scotland
- The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni-Italy
- Gouman Hotels-London
- Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois-Switzerland
- Hotel and Spa Excelsior Belvedere-Ischia, Italy
- Langham Hotels & Resorts
- Millenium Hotels & Resorts
- The Napa Valley Wine Train-California
- The Royal Oak Foundation
- Palazzo Belmonte-Italy
- Parques de Sintra-Portugal
- Heritage Hotels-Portugal
- Santa Maria Valley
- Sensorio, Paso Robles-California
- Travelex Insurance
- Visit Conejo Valley-California
- Visit Torrance-California
- voco Franklin Hotel-NYC
- Visit Switzerland
- Emilia Romagna Tourism-Italy
Statistics last updated March 2023. Contact us for more in depth statistics.
- Avg. Monthly Pageviews: 850K+
- Avg. Unique Users: 700K+
- Newsletter Subscribers: 21 K+
- Domain Authority: 66
- Page Authority: 57
Social Media Statistics:
Statistics last updated March 2023.
- Instagram 20.4 K+
- Facebook 29 K+
- Pinterest 76.2 K+
- Twitter 7.4 K+
Work with Christina’s Cucina
Christina’s Cucina is delighted to collaborate with companies whose products we use, believe in and trust, such as those listed above. Media kit available upon request.
What People Have to Say:
Katrina Tweedie (Scotland Now – Daily Record)
“You, more than any other chef, have prompted a fantastic response. I think you may be onto something.”
Laura Ann (Facebook )
“Her recipes and travel info are some of the great highlights of my social media feeds. Always useful tips. Always delicious recipes. She’s also quite engaging unlike some social media accounts and actually interacts with her followers!”