Collaborate with Christina’s Cucina
Quality-focused companies, please contact us with inquiries regarding recipe development, sponsored posts, advertising, brand promotion, travel, speaking engagements and/or representation at an event.
Who is Christina Conte?
- A judge at The World Scotch Pie Championships, Dunfermline, Scotland, Nov. 2017.
- A VIP guest diner on two episodes of Masterchef with Gordon Ramsay.
- Chosen as one of Terranea Resort’s Social Media Influencers, 2014.
- A Judge at the Scottish Baking Awards Competition which was held at Mar Hall in Scotland in 2014.
- A competitor at the 21st Annual Golden Spurtle, World Porridge Making Championships, held in Carrbridge, Scotland, Oct. 4th, 2014. (I won! See photo below)
- Honored to have been a part of the BBC Good Food Show -Scotland, held in Glasgow, October 17th-19th, 2014. On the interview stage in company with Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, James Martin and other celebrity chefs.
Work with Christina’s Cucina to join these top rated companies who have already done so.
Christina’s Cucina has collaborated with, and/or has been sponsored by~
- BridgeClimb Sydney
- Te Puia, Rotorua, New Zealand
- Cordis Hotel, Auckland (The Langham Brand)
- Auto Europe Car Rental
- Castlexperience, Spain
- Rocco Forte Hotels
- The Drubba Group
- Fairmont Hotels, part of the Accor Group
- Gleneagles Hotel
- The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni
- Gouman Hotels
- Langham Hotels & Resorts
- Millenium Hotels & Resorts
- The Napa Valley Wine Train
- The Royal Oak Foundation
Statistics last updated January 2020. Contact us for more in depth statistics.
- Avg. Monthly Pageviews: 570K+
- Avg. Monthly Visitors: 403K+
- Newsletter Subscribers: 5.1K+
- Domain Authority: 55
- Page Authority: 49
Social Media Statistics:
Statistics last updated June 2019.
- Instagram 15.5K+
- Facebook 22K+
- Pinterest 36.6K+
- Twitter 7.7K+
Work with Christina’s Cucina
Christina’s Cucina is delighted to collaborate with companies whose products we use, believe in and trust, such as those listed above. Media kit available upon request.
What People Have to Say:
Katrina Tweedie (Scotland Now – Daily Record)
“You more than any other chef have prompted a fantastic response. I think you may be onto something.”
Laura Ann (Facebook follower)
“Her recipes and travel info are some of the great highlights of my social media feeds. Always useful tips. Always delicious recipes. She’s also quite engaging unlike some social media accounts and actually interacts with her followers!”