This edamame and vegetable salad is full of lots of wonderful crunch and flavors as well as nutrients! Great for lunch boxes or as a side salad, too.
They say necessity is the mother of invention.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is one of those proverbs that has so much truth to it, even in everyday living. How many of us have fashioned a tool out of some object that was never meant to be used in the new manner we used it? (I’ve been known to use chewing gum to repair a sandal, more than once!)
You may enjoy this garden salad, too.
Well, my daughter wanted a salad the other day and we were short of many salad ingredients, including lettuce. So she got creative and used what was in the fridge and I must say, it was really good!
Denisa’s Edamame and Vegetable Salad
recipe by Denisa
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW
Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl
Drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil, add the vinegar and then salt to taste.
Stir and enjoy the edamame and vegetable salad with fresh crusty bread.
Looking for more salad inspiration? Try these!
And this quinoa, fennel and pomegranate salad from Cocoa & Lavender is another option!
Donât miss another recipe or travel post, sign up for my free subscription below!
I promise not to share or sell your email address, ever.
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 2 carrots, chopped, preferably organic
- 1 or 2 stalks celery, chopped, preferably organic
- 1/4 of a Vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, cut into slices, preferably organic
- about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, good quality, like LUCINI
- about 1 tsp strong red wine vinegar
- salt (Kosher or sea salt)
- Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl
- Drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil, add the vinegar and then salt to taste.
- Toss and enjoy with fresh crusty bread.
Christinaâs Cucina is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
edamame and vegetable salad