Peach ice cream made in a blender is one of the easiest fresh summer peach recipes you’ll make! It’s so incredibly creamy and full of peach flavor, it’s the best peach ice cream ever!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
So when I realized I had a pint of whipping cream I needed to use, and there were two beautiful peaches sitting on my counter, can you blame me for thinking about trying out this homemade peach ice cream recipe? With only a handful of ingredients, you could truly call this peaches and cream ice cream.
To say it was a success, is an understatement. I honestly think I might like this fresh summer peach ice cream the best, although I do love the citrus ice creams, too! The acid in the fruit helps the cream to set, much as it does in posset. This recipe also has no eggs, unlike this easy peach cake which calls for three.
My custard peach pie went viral on Pinterest for almost a whole year, it’s that good!
It’s so hard to choose because they’re all so flipping easy to make. I mean, throw everything into a blender, pour into a tray, stir a few times and voilà: homemade peach ice cream is served!
There’s really not much else to say about this frozen peach dessert, except that I’ve added a few notes below about peeling the peaches and which peaches to use, etc. so check them out before learning how to make peach ice cream. You can also enjoy this tropical mango ice cream which is made the same way in a blender.
Peach Ice Cream (Quick and Easy Blender Recipe)
recipe adapted by Christina Conte from my lemon ice cream recipe yield 6 servings
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW
- heavy whipping cream (UK: double cream)
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions for Blender Peach Ice Cream
Pour the sugar into the lemon juice and stir well (it won’t dissolve completely).
Pour the sweetened lemon juice into the blender.
Next, add the cream and milk into the blender container.
Blend for about 20 to 30 seconds then add the pieces of peach.
Blend again for a few seconds. Pour into a metal pan and place in the freezer for about an hour. (Optional: if you’d like to add the remaining half a peach cut into tiny pieces, do so now. Just stir it into the creamy mixture in the pan.)
Remove from the freezer and stir with a spoon.
Repeat this two more times (twice in two hours.) You will see the mixture begin to take on the texture of ice cream.
When it’s ready, scoop into bowls, cups, or cones.
Serve with a peach slice, if desired.
Enjoy the creamy dessert you can say that you slaved over making all day long–haha!
What Peaches are Best for this Homemade Peach Ice Cream Recipe?
Ripe, sweet organic peaches are best for this recipe. Don’t use peaches that are not ripe, tasteless or hard.
Can I use Frozen Peaches?
Although I have not tried using frozen fruit, I can’t see why it wouldn’t work. In fact, I think that home frozen peaches are the next best thing to the fresh ones!
Do I Need to Peel the Peaches to Make Peach Ice Cream?
If you use homegrown or organic peaches, there’s no need to peel the peaches. Even if you don’t like peach skin, you honestly won’t taste it in this ice cream because it’s blended. I’d recommend leaving them on for two reasons: it’s easier and you’ll have the added nutrition and fiber from the skin.
If your peaches are not organic, you may want to peel them to avoid ingesting pesticides and chemicals. You can find my easy peach peeling tutorial in this peach cobbler recipe.
Please leave a review (hopefully clicking on the 5th star in the recipe card below) once you’ve made the recipe!
- 2 cups (473 ml) heavy whipping cream (UK: double cream)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) whole milk
- ⅓ cup (3 oz)/(90 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup (80 g) sugar (this is on the less sweet side)
- 1 ½ large peaches (225 g) cut into chunks
- (optional: cut the remaining half peach into tiny pieces, or save to garnish the ice cream)
- Pour the sugar into the lemon juice and stir well (it won't dissolve completely).
- Pour the sweetened lemon juice into the blender.\
- Next, add the cream and milk into the blender container
- Blend for about 20 to 30 seconds then add the pieces of peach.
- Blend again for a few seconds. Pour into a metal pan and place in the freezer for about an hour. (Optional: if you'd like to add the remaining half a peach cut into tiny pieces, do so now. Just stir it into the creamy mixture in the pan.)
- Remove from the freezer and stir with a spoon.
- Repeat this two more times (twice in two hours.) You will see the mixture begin to take on the texture of ice cream.
- When it's ready, scoop into bowls, cups, or cones. Serve with a peach slice, if desired.
Add in small pieces of peach, or a crunchy addition if you like. Do this after blending.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 91Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is only estimated.
Christina’s Cucina is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.